If we were getting our vehicles serviced elsewhere we would want some good reasons to entrust such an important job to a team such as that at M.E.S.
So why are we competitive in the marketplace? Lets run though just a few reasons.
- Free collection and delivery. You name the time and place. We will meet you there.
- Free courtesy cars available. In addition to the Free Collection and Delivery we can also lend you one of our courtesy cars at no extra charge. We will even drop it off when we collect your car!
- All work covered by our six month parts and labour guarantee. Please see the FAQ’s for more on this, but suffice to say we are one of the few garage’s in the local area to be offering such a warranty on our work.
- Contrary to popular belief, vehicles less the three years old CAN come to us for servicing and repair! Please see our Block Exemption regulation page for more on this.
- Constantly running latest offers and vouchers to be redeemed at M.E.S. Please keep checking the website for our current special offers.
- We have invested in a Diagnostics capability that a lot of our competitors don’t have. We also invest a lot of time learning to get the best from our latest equipment, and of course the finances invested into it.
- We don’t charge any extra if your car PASSES its MOT. A lot of other garages that will offer to pick up and return your vehicle will put a collection and delivery charge on top of the MOT price if the vehicle passes. We don’t. If the vehicle passes, it is returned with only our MOT Testing centre fee – That’s it. No hidden costs!
- We also work Saturdays. This is so that if you happen to need your own personal vehicle Monday – Friday, we can still offer our services to you.
- We want you to be happy. For us this includes cleaning vehicles before they are returned, making our schedules work around our customers, for your convenience instead of ours, offering low prices and of course a high standard of work. We feel that these ethics contribute strongly to our tireless enthusiasm to get the job done correctly, first time and with a minimum of disruption to the Customer.