Do you know anyone?
We are currently expanding our workshop team in order to meet the demand of our customer base – therefore we are looking for a highly motivated individual with high personal standards to join our main workshop team maintaining and repairing various Marques of vehicles.
DEVELOPMENT TRAINING is offered and carried out to an IMI accredited level and can lead to ATA exams and their relevant Qualifications – so if you want to develop your career and move forward to the Diagnostic Technician or Master Technician status – then this would be the ideal opportunity.
As a Senior Vehicle Technician at MES you will be responsible for –
- Aiding our current Senior Diagnostic Technician in systematically carrying out fault diagnosis and repair, monitoring the repair process, carrying out final checks and, if required, handing over the vehicle to the customer with details of the work undertaken.
- Supporting colleagues in the workshop in systematic fault diagnosis as well as documenting fully the results of the diagnosis.
- Informing colleagues in the workshop of technical innovations whilst also communicating important information regarding the fault diagnosis.
Our facilities are possibly some of the best in the area, we don’t recruit often, so this position will be filled quickly!
To any prospective Candidates –
- Excellent rates of pay available depending on experience, Between 32-35k + Bonus.
- Minimum 10yrs qualified experience required for this position, with preferably both Dealership and Independent experience during that time.
- A good understanding of Vehicle Diagnostic protocols and how to apply them daily would be a real plus – but can be developed via training if required
- Full UK Driving license required.
- Our facility only provides work to the very highest of standards, therefore any candidates must have the mindset to keep these standards up!
- We offer the opportunity to often work on some of the newest and most prestigious vehicles around, with some of the
highest levels of diagnostic capabilities in the sector.
- Excellent Team of 12, looking to expand still further.
Thank you and good luck to the candidates!